The Wallace Sofa is a modern reinterpretation of the classic English Chesterfield design. The channel-stitched leather upholstery on the seat, back, and arms creates a surface that is both visually striking and remarkably comfortable. Piping details, sloping armrests and an angular wooden base add sculptural, contemporary flair, while luxurious channeled padding make it perfect for lounging. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time. Matches perfectly with the Wallace Chair.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
- Leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Tight seat and back cushions are constructed from medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Sled style base with Walnut stain finish
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- All joints have been stress tested
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Also available as a chair
W84" x D34.5" x H28". Seat height 16".
Made by Gus Modern.
Please note: Some Gus Modern products do not qualify for free shipping. Please contact us ahead of time to get a quote for shipping.