Nexus Modular Armless Chaise
The Nexus Modular Collection is based on a pair of seating components (Chair and Chaise) which can be combined in a myriad of ways to create a sofa or sectional that is custom-designed for your space. With a low-profile silhouette, and chunky, piped-edge details, the Nexus balances clean-lined Minimalism with a relaxed, bohemian vibe.
The beauty of this simple, modular system is that components can be easily reconfigured or arranged separately, which allows the design to adapt to different interior layouts. Environmentally responsible PET fill offers premium comfort to match the relaxed aesthetic.
- Seat and inside back of each component is upholstered in a quilted fabric, while the side panels are plain.
- Chunky, piped-edge details add to the relaxed feel.
- All components use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Wood block feet are FSC Certified Ash in a black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all feet to prevent floor damage.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional or sofa configuration.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-213 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC Certified hardwood frame (FSC 092551).
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit us to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
W39" x D67" x H28" x Seat height 15"
Made by Gus Modern.
Pickup/Delivery: Furniture may be picked up at our store at no charge Shipping for Nexus Modular Armless Chaise is $158.