The Archer Sofa’s rich, tufted-leather upholstery and brass-finished wood legs help make it a sophisticated statement piece. Its tailored design nods to mid-century archetypes, while the details and finishes make it a contemporary option for any living space. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
- Leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Tight seat and back cushions are constructed from medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Injection-moulded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System
- Brushed brass-capped base with a walnut stain finish
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- All joints have been stress tested
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
W84" x D34" x H31". Seat height 16.5".
Made by Gus Modern.
Pickup/Delivery: Furniture may be picked up at our store at no charge Shipping for the Archer Sofa is $280.