The Cabot Sofa features a tight seat and back with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams, offering a comfortable, modern take on a traditional, masculine design. Available in three vintage leathers chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
- Leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Block feet with a walnut stain finish
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- No-Sag, sinuous spring system.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Also available as a chair
W83” x D35” x H30”. Seat height 18”.
Made by Gus Modern.
Please note: Some Gus Modern products do not qualify for free shipping. Please contact us ahead of time to get a quote for shipping.