The Atwood Bi-Sectional is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat, back, and arms, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Alternatively, the chaise can be easily separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms
- Solid wood base/legs are finished in walnut natural wood veneer
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried, FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- The Atwood is also available as a sofa, chair, and lounge.
W82" x D81" x H27". Seat height 17".
Made by Gus Modern.
Please note: Some Gus Modern products do not qualify for free shipping. Please contact us ahead of time to get a quote for shipping.