The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored, elegant minimalism with details that balance fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Ottoman offers ample sophistication, showcasing striking lines, and a cushion that seems to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs.
Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs. Ottoman cushion is crafted with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam and securely attaches to the base by hook and loop fasteners.
Constructed with 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
Can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces. Available without matching Ottoman.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Great as an footrest or coffee table, it can also be added to the Foundry Chair to create a chaise, or the Foundry Sofa to create a sectional.
W36" x D31" x H17".
Made by Gus Modern.
Pickup/Delivery: Furniture may be picked up at our store at no charge. Shipping for the Embassy Chair is $72 fabric / $104 leather.