Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture and at home in both modern and traditional spaces, this mid-century styled chair features a solid natural ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on the arms.
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms
- All frames in natural ash, except for Vintage Mineral upholstery, which comes in black ash
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
W26.5" x D31" x H30". Seat height 17".
Made by Gus Modern.
Pickup/Delivery: Furniture may be picked up at our store at no charge. Shipping for the Truss Chair is $79 fabric / $112 Appleskin Leather.